Why We’re Unique
757 East Main Street, Ventura, CA 93001 Phone:805-643-8623
Independently owned and operated by Michael K. Boyko, the goal of JOSEPH P. REARDON FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICE is to offer comfort while providing meaningful funeral and memorial services to families.
There are many aspects of this Funeral Home & Cremation Service which set us apart from other providers. Below are items we think you should understand about us . . .
- Independently Owned and Operated. Ask who really owns the funeral/cremation provider you choose to deal with? You may not realize that many of the Funeral Homes/Cremation providers in Greater Ventura County are not locally owned, but operated by huge chains and multinational conglomerates. Our firm continues to meet and serve the needs of our community right here where the Funeral Home was founded over a century ago. We remain mindful that our most valuable asset is our reputation. Success is measured by trust of those families we have served for over three generations. Independent ownership means this Funeral Service Establishment is accountable to you and you alone and not some larger conglomerate concerned about their stock prices on the New York Stock Exchange. The Reardon name has been associated with death care and funeral service in Ventura County since the 1880’s.
- Respect for Diversity. The JOSEPH P. REARDON FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICE, renders service to our entire community with equal respect to those of all cultures, faiths, races, and nationalities.
- Elegant, Comfortable Surroundings. Offering the finest, most comfortable facility in the area, all are welcomed to pay a no obligation visit to our Funeral Home with its amble safe off street parking, varied visitation rooms accommodating any size group, and to see our large picturesque Funeral Chapel. Our beautiful facility is designed to provide a sense of warmth, peace, serenity and closure.
- Extraordinary Commitment. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence. Highly professional, kind, empathic, respectful, and vanguard in thinking, we consider ourselves to be the very best at what we do.
- Rapid Response. With availability for consultation 24 hours a day, every day of the year, we will meet you at your residence, Nursing Home or Hospital, at our Funeral Home or anywhere you need at any time you need us.
Because we own and operate our own facility we are available 365 days a year with service as needed 24 hours a day. We respond rapidly to family requests. It takes days for other funeral homes to accomplish what we achieve in hours.
- Professional Grief Support. The JOSEPH P. REARDON FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICE opens it's doors inviting the entire community to our groups dedicated to grief support for those struggling with the loss of a loved one. These Groups are conducted by professionals and are for anyone in our community working through the grief.
- Annual Candlelight Thanks Giving Remembrance Service. Each Thanks Giving season we honor the memory of loved ones by offering a Thanks Giving Candlelight Service of Remembrance. Families are encourage to attend, reflect, share memories, and give tribute to their loved ones by reciting names and listening to messages of hope and comfort.
- Green Burials & Eco Friendly Burial/Cremation Options. The JOSEPH P. REARDON FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICE, is one of few Funeral Service Establishments that welcome those wanting options in terms of exploring Green Burial Options for disposition. We can help your family create a ceremony of committal at a true green cemetery keeping the interment all natural if this is your personal wish. Our offerings included Biodegradable caskets, shrouds, funerary urns and containers for cremated remains.
757 East Main St., Ventura, CA 93001